How Can User Experience Improvements Help You Become a Revenue Driver?
Effective websites, mobile sites and applications convert traffic into leads. A logical user path, good user experience and mobile-friendly website design will maximise the impact of your digital marketing campaigns, reduce lost revenue, save in development costs, and increase operational efficiency, performance and customer satisfaction.
Our services include auditing and analysing existing websites, qualitative and quantitative user research, scoping of content & design requirements, providing screen flows and designing testable wireframes & prototypes:
- Site Audits: Get in-depth recommendations to make the most important improvements to your site or prototype.
- Competitor Benchmarks: Compare the user experience of your site strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats with your competitors.
- A/B Testing: Create and test different headlines, buttons, and the overall look-and-feel of your site to find the most effective version.
- Multivariate Testing: Create and test multiple changes at the same time.
- Heatmapping & Click Analysis: We analyse visual heatmaps of the most clicked sections of your website to identify user click patterns and recommend usability improvements.
- Usability Tests: Uncover site challenges by studying real users interacting with your product.
- Persona Profile Development: Introduce your customer profile to your marketing, design and development teams to ensure that your product caters for their needs.
- Customer Journey Mapping: Support your design team with a comprehensive display of how users will flow through your site to complete their tasks.
- Information Architecture and Content Strategy: Present a blueprint for your navigation, information structure and content requirements to your team to ensure your users find the information that they’re looking for.
- WireFrame and Prototype Design: Cut your future design, development, maintenance and planning costs by testing a mock-up of your website.
- UX Training: Whether you’re in a marketing, product, design, development or content team, our team is here to help with a series of half-day or full-day, practical user experience training workshops.
Why us? Our UX team consists of:
- Qualified UX specialists, trained with ISO 9001:2008 certified, global leaders in UX and committed to global quality management standards and continued improvement.
- Affiliated members of the User Experience Professional’s Association.
- Experienced project managers with industry experience in keeping projects on track and ensuring quality.